Welcome to the “Campaign to Re-Elect Frank Sullivan” Website
- Frank Sullivan needs your vote to keep Port Canaveral successful without tax levies.
- Elected to Canaveral Port Authority in 2010, currently serving as secretary/treasurer.
- Married to wife Jeanette for 47 years. We had 3 daughters and now have 6 grandchildren.
- Lifelong resident of Brevard County, third generation citrus packer and involved in many county organizations.
- Military veteran – honorably discharged as 1st Lieutenant in the U.S. Army Infantry.
- As a port commissioner I have been a part of building a new cruise terminal, parking garage and visitors’ center completing $200 million in construction projects with 82% of the workers coming from Brevard County.
- We have $500 million in our capital budget for construction for the next 5 years with $100 million in construction of a new terminal for new, larger cruise ships now under way.
- We are committed to diversify into more cargo business. All of our projects are contracted out with the knowledge of how many of the contractors’ workers will be from Brevard County.
- Your port is a $2 billion economic contribution to our county and accounts for 17,000 jobs both on and off the port.
- I am proud of my contribution to our Port’s success and promise to continue that effort.
Political advertisement paid for and approved by Frank Sullivan, Republican for Canaveral Port Authority, District 3